
Title and statement of responsibility area
Titel
Methodist Church destroyed by fire
Algemene aanduiding van het materiaal
- Graphic material
Parallelle titel
Overige titelinformatie
Title statements of responsibility
Titel aantekeningen
Beschrijvingsniveau
Stuk
archiefbewaarplaats
referentie code
IHM.2022.0001
Editie
Editie
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Datering archiefvorming
Datum(s)
-
December, 1949 (Vervaardig)
- Plaats
- Indian Head (Sask.)
Fysieke beschrijving
Fysieke beschrijving
1 photograph: b&w; 11 x 16 cm
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archivistische beschrijving
Geschiedenis beheer
Donated by Florence Dinwoodie on May 24, 1980
Bereik en inhoud
Photograph of the former Methodist Church after it was destroyed by fire on December 20, 1949
Aantekeningen
Materiële staat
Directe bron van verwerving
Ordening
Taal van het materiaal
Schrift van het materiaal
Plaats van originelen
PS2
Beschikbaarheid in andere opslagformaten
Restrictions on access
Termen voor gebruik, reproductie en publicatie.
Toegangen
Associated materials
Aanvullingen
Algemene aantekening
The Indian Head Methodist Church was built in 1898 on the northeast corner of Dewdney and Boyle Streets. It was sold to the Odd Fellows Lodge after the Methodist and Presbyterian Churches merged into the United Church in 1925. Caption: "The Church property was acquired by the Odd Fellows Lodge after church union and was used for many community activities. Unfortunately, this heritage building was completely gutted and destroyed by fire on December 20, 1949."
Alpha-numeric designations
Museum Artifact# 1980-10-2