Photographs

Référentiel

Code

Note(s) sur la portée et contenu

Note(s) sur la source

Note(s) d'affichage

Termes hiérarchiques

Photographs

Termes équivalents

Photographs

Termes associés

Photographs

280 Archival description résultats pour Photographs

280 résultats directement liés Exclure les termes spécifiques

Sod Breaking Image 2

Sod breaking for the Fort Qu'Appelle Indian [Indigenous] Hospital. Supporting documents list the attendees from left to right as "Unknown Sioux, Mr. W. Morrison - Superintendent of Indian Agencies, unknown man - possibly secretary to Mr. Morrison, Mr. N. Rose - Municipal Clerk and Town Councillor, Dr. C Hall - local general practice, Mr. M. Harrison - Town Clerk, Mr. M. Bushall - Town Council and local implements dealer, Unknown Sioux, Dr. Simes"

Sans titre

Sod Breaking Image 4

Sod breaking for the Fort Qu'Appelle Indian [Indigenous] Hospital. Supporting documents list the attendees from left to right as "Unknown Sioux, Mr. W. Morrison - Superintendent of Indian Agencies, unknown man - possibly secretary to Mr. Morrison, Mr. N. Rose - Municipal Clerk and Town Councillor, Dr. C Hall - local general practice, Mr. M. Harrison - Town Clerk, Mr. M. Bushall - Town Council and local implements dealer, Unknown Sioux, Dr. Simes"

Sans titre

Sod Breaking Image 5

Sod breaking for the Fort Qu'Appelle Indian [Indigenous] Hospital. Supporting documents list the attendees from left to right as "Unknown Sioux, Mr. W. Morrison - Superintendent of Indian Agencies, unknown man - possibly secretary to Mr. Morrison, Mr. N. Rose - Municipal Clerk and Town Councillor, Dr. C Hall - local general practice, Mr. M. Harrison - Town Clerk, Mr. M. Bushall - Town Council and local implements dealer, Unknown Sioux, Dr. Simes"

Sans titre

Farm in winter

A farm house and it's barn are seen covered in snow.

Sans titre

Ines Claggett collection

  • IC
  • Collection
  • [ca. 1930] - [195-]

The collection contains two scanned copies of black and white photographs owned by Ines Claggett, as well as five original black and white photographs. All photographs were originally taken between [ca. 1930] and [195-]. The photographs depict group portraits of the "Southside Circle" women's group of the Melfort United Church, young students and teachers and the Salvation Army Building, a curling team, and the former Melfort golf club house - which was originally run by Mr. and Mrs. Dick Harms.

Sans titre

Boards and Committees files

Series consists of records relating to and/or created by various committees, boards, camps, and other entities governed by or associated with the United Church of Canada, in Saskatchewan. Contents include minutes, reports, correspondence, plans and other documents and images pertaining to: the Committee for Christian Education (1925-1970), including Girls' Work and Children's Work Committees; Survey and Planning Committee; Settlement Committee (1924-1961); the Conference Special Committee for the Saskatchewan Golden Jubilee (1955); Committee to Study Non-Anglo-Saxons (1930-1931); Missionary and Maintenance Fund Committee (1934-1935); the Special Committee to Study the Relationship between the Christian Church and Education in Saskatchewan (1966); the Committee on Union of the United Church of Canada (1961-1973); the Conference Committee on Church Extension; Board of Home Missions (1917-1952); Lumsden Beach Camp (1908-1962); Camp Outlook (1947-1953); White Bear Religious Camp (1930-1940); the Benevolent Society of Camp McKay (1953-1983); the Prairie Christian Training Centre [later Calling Lakes Centre] (1952-1973); the Ministers' Summer School of Religion (1934-1941); Templeton Mission (1952-1953); Moose Jaw College (1914-1945); Conference Committee on Colleges and Education (1930-1931), primarily correspondence from Convenor D.S. Dix; Oliver Lodge (1949-1979); Laymembers of Saskatchewan Conference (1925-1963); the Boundaries Committee (1973); and Camp Tapawingo (1960-1980).

Saskatoon Postcard Collection

  • MG 492
  • Fonds
  • [ca. 1940s]

These postcards are printed photographs (not real photo) images of the University of Saskatchewan campus, and Saskatoon, taken during the 1940s. The postcards have not been used: each is identified with a “negative number” on the back, although the photographer is not known. It is assumed these were a reference set, from which orders for more postcards could be made. They are in pristine condition and provide exceptionally clear images of early University buildings, such as the original Veterinary Medicine building and the student-built “New Medical College,” as well as rare images of Saskatoon, including the Bessborough Hotel gardens and views of bridges from the road.

Memorial Park

A photo taken of the Memorial Park shortly after construction in 1920.

Dairy Mart - Indian Head

A photo of the Dairy Mart in the late 1950's while it was owned by the Scotts. As of the summer of 2021, the Dairy Mart continued to draw many customers for traditional outdoor ice cream or other treats.

Indian Head Museum

A photo taken of the entrance of the Indian Head Museum which used to be the Fire Hall -619 Otterloo Street.

Fair Play School

The Fair Play school shortly after it was constructed in 1902 (see Indian Head history book pp 79-81)

Résultats 121 à 135 sur 280