Land title office and Town hall
- YJ0226
- Stuk
- 1882-1967
Part of Howard Jackson Collection
Land title office and Town hall
14 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Land title office and Town hall
Part of Howard Jackson Collection
Land title office and Town hall
The Yorkton land titles office staff
Part of Howard Jackson Collection
The Land Titles Office staff in 1908. R. H. Know- registrar, staff members: J. E. Rattenbury, Frank Bland, Harry, Williams, A. W. Robinson, Don McLeay and Edgar Sealy.
City Square, Moose Jaw, Canada
Part of MJ General Photograph Collection
Two copies of postcards of Moose Jaw City Square looking towards northeast that includes views of 1904 City Hall, old Fire Hall and Land Titles Office. On backs are quotations celebrating "Moose Jaw Postcard Day June 1st, 1912".
Part of Howard Jackson Collection
A group of people are seen standing in front the Dominion Lands office building in the J. J. Smith Block
Applicants ready to file applications for homestead
Part of Howard Jackson Collection
Mayors speech to applicants lined up to receive homestead land abandoned by Doukhobors
Part of Howard Jackson Collection
Mr. Dan Morrison, Yorkton Land Titles Office Registrar.
Land Titles Office, Regina No. 645
Part of City of Regina fonds
Dominion Land Titles Office, shared with the Court House, at 2013 Victoria Avenue
Part of Howard Jackson Collection
First Land titles office Built in 1908.
Zonder titel
Part of Howard Jackson Collection
Land Titles Office, Yorkton, erected in 1908.
Land Titles Building, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Part of MJ General Photograph Collection
Exterior view of the Land Titles Building in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
Zonder titel
Certificate of title to the Indian Head townsite
Part of Town Collection
Large certificate listing the specific blocks of land owned by Angus, Smith, Osler and Scarth. Presumably, this was part of the process of organizing the townsite for sale/distribution to private citizens. The town was incorporated in 1902.
Looking south east from St. Andrew's Presyterian church
Part of Howard Jackson Collection
Looking south east from St. Andrew's Presbyterian church about 1909. The new land Titles Office on the left and the Town Hall and Post Office in the foreground.
Part of MJ General Photograph Collection
View of exterior of Land Titles Building, Fairford Street West and 1st Avenue NW
J.O. Murdoch stands behind the counter of the Land Title Office in Zealandia.