Land title office and Town hall
- YJ0226
- Pièce
- 1882-1967
Fait partie de Howard Jackson Collection
Land title office and Town hall
14 résultats directement liés Exclure les termes spécifiques
Land title office and Town hall
Fait partie de Howard Jackson Collection
Land title office and Town hall
The Yorkton land titles office staff
Fait partie de Howard Jackson Collection
The Land Titles Office staff in 1908. R. H. Know- registrar, staff members: J. E. Rattenbury, Frank Bland, Harry, Williams, A. W. Robinson, Don McLeay and Edgar Sealy.
City Square, Moose Jaw, Canada
Fait partie de MJ General Photograph Collection
Two copies of postcards of Moose Jaw City Square looking towards northeast that includes views of 1904 City Hall, old Fire Hall and Land Titles Office. On backs are quotations celebrating "Moose Jaw Postcard Day June 1st, 1912".
Fait partie de Howard Jackson Collection
A group of people are seen standing in front the Dominion Lands office building in the J. J. Smith Block
Applicants ready to file applications for homestead
Fait partie de Howard Jackson Collection
Mayors speech to applicants lined up to receive homestead land abandoned by Doukhobors
Fait partie de Howard Jackson Collection
Mr. Dan Morrison, Yorkton Land Titles Office Registrar.
Land Titles Office, Regina No. 645
Fait partie de City of Regina fonds
Dominion Land Titles Office, shared with the Court House, at 2013 Victoria Avenue
Fait partie de Howard Jackson Collection
First Land titles office Built in 1908.
Sans titre
Fait partie de Howard Jackson Collection
Land Titles Office, Yorkton, erected in 1908.
Land Titles Building, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Fait partie de MJ General Photograph Collection
Exterior view of the Land Titles Building in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
Sans titre
Certificate of title to the Indian Head townsite
Fait partie de Town Collection
Large certificate listing the specific blocks of land owned by Angus, Smith, Osler and Scarth. Presumably, this was part of the process of organizing the townsite for sale/distribution to private citizens. The town was incorporated in 1902.
Looking south east from St. Andrew's Presyterian church
Fait partie de Howard Jackson Collection
Looking south east from St. Andrew's Presbyterian church about 1909. The new land Titles Office on the left and the Town Hall and Post Office in the foreground.
Fait partie de MJ General Photograph Collection
View of exterior of Land Titles Building, Fairford Street West and 1st Avenue NW
Fait partie de Rosetown General Photograph Collection
J.O. Murdoch stands behind the counter of the Land Title Office in Zealandia.