Water flowing through damaged dikes
- WOK 1-32
- Item
- [1952-1954]
Part of W.O. Kupsch fonds
Aerial photograph of water streaming with great force through two gaps in the dikes.
717 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
Water flowing through damaged dikes
Part of W.O. Kupsch fonds
Aerial photograph of water streaming with great force through two gaps in the dikes.
War Memorial, Soldiers' Plot, Regina Cemetery
Part of City of Regina fonds
Aerial view of the War Memorial, Soldiers' Plot at the Regina Cemetery; architectural firm of Portnall and Clemnsha of Regina designed the war memorial.
Capitol Studios
"View of Prince Rupert Water Front"
An aerial view of Prince Rupert, BC.
Part of Educational Media Access and Production (EMAP) fonds
Aerial views of campus
Part of City of Regina fonds
Aerial/birds'-eye view of Victoria Park from the roof of the Regina Library looking east; note: fountain in centre of park has been replaced by the Cenotaph.
Aerial view of Vancouver, BC looking south from roof of the Royal Bank Building
University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada
Aerial view of the University of Saskatchewan campus in Saskatoon, SK, looking west.
Royal Canadian Air Force (R.C.A.F.)
University of Saskatchewan College of Education Building
Aerial view of the exterior of the College of Education building and Diefenbaker Centre.
University of Saskatchewan College of Arts and Science Faculty and Students
Aerial view taken in the bowl as part of the 75th Anniversary celebrations. Buildings in the background.
Looking north at University Hospital and Medical Building. College Drive in the foreground.
Looking north at University Hospital and Medical Building. College Drive in the foreground.
Part of MJ General Photograph Collection
Aerial view of Tuxford, Saskatchewan ‘in the early years’.
Town of Marshall, Saskatchewan
Aerial view of Marshall, Saskatchewan, looking north
Thorvaldson Building - Construction
Aerial view of foundations of Thorvaldson Addition being laid.
Bio/Historical Note: The Chemistry Building was enlarged with an addition and was renamed in honour of Dr. Thorbergur Thorvaldson, professor and dean of Chemistry from 1919-1959. The Thorvaldson Building opened on 6 June 1966. Architect John B. Parkin’s modern design continued with exterior stone cladding. The near windowless, stone three-storey addition provided classrooms, undergraduate and research laboratories, offices, a library and service facilities.
Thorvaldson Building - Aerial View
New addition to the Thorvaldson (Chemistry) Building.
Bio/Historical Note: The Chemistry Building was enlarged with an addition and was renamed in honour of Dr. Thorbergur Thorvaldson, professor and dean of Chemistry from 1919-1959. The Thorvaldson Building opened on 6 June 1966. Architect John B. Parkin’s modern design continued with exterior stone cladding. The near windowless, stone three-storey addition provided classrooms, undergraduate and research laboratories, offices, a library and service facilities.